The Best-Kept Secret for Amplifying Your Content [Content Marketing Podcast 197]
Welcome to Episode 197 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we’re talking amplification — specifically, the key to amplifying your brand’s content that’s actually closer than you think.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- How to download a free chapter from The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Twitter introduces Periscope Producer (click here to request access)
- Snapchat phasing out Auto Advance and introducing Story Playlist
- Content Hit of the Week: “Why Shameless Content Marketing Is the Only Marketing That Works” by Ben Plomion over at the Convince and Convert blog
- The key to amplifying content that far too many brands get wrong … or, even worse, ignore
- The two biggest reasons to mobilize your employees to amplify your content
- How to get the word out
- Tip of the Week: How content ambassadors can help you start building a culture of content across your organization
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.