7 Content Marketing Trends to Watch in 2017 [Content Marketing Podcast 191]
Welcome to Episode 191 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, we celebrated the back-to-school season with some ideas and resources to help you advance your own education and hone your content marketing skills. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re turning our attention to your 2017 content marketing strategy and sharing some insights on seven trends that will be shaping our world in the year to come.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- The Content Marketing Coach is now available on Amazon! To see what Joe Pulizzi, Jay Baer, and Jeff Hayzlett thought about the book, and to snag your own copy, visit com.
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Snapchat introduces geofilter templates (learn more here)
- New updates to Facebook Analytics for Apps (learn more here)
- Pinterest introduces Engagement Retargeting (learn more here)
- Content Hit of the Week: “How Long Before My Content Marketing Shows Results?” by Mike Huber over at the Vertical Measures blog
- Why we’re already thinking about 2017 strategies while still digesting our Labor Day BBQ feasts
- 7 trends that will shape our world in the year to come … and that we should keep in mind as we plan our 2017 strategies
- Tip of the Week: For consumer brands, packaging offers a unique opportunity to extend your brand storytelling
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.