5 Warning Signs of B.A.S. (Bad Agency Syndrome) [Content Marketing Podcast 174]
Welcome to Episode 174 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
Today we turn our attention to avoiding B.A.S. (Bad Agency Syndrome) with 5 warning signs to look out for in your content marketing agency.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Periscope testing video archiving
- Twitter introduces new Connect tab on mobile
- Content Hit of the Week: “Why Every Story Needs a Rattlesnake” by last week’s interview guest, Ron Ploof, on the StoryHow blog
- What is B.A.S. (Bad Agency Syndrome) … really?
- The 5 warning signs that your content marketing agency might not be all it’s cracked up to be
- Tip of the Week: Our secret ingredient for great client-agency relationships
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.