5 Tools for Spying on Your Competitors [Content Marketing Podcast 182]
Welcome to Episode 182 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we wrapped up our month-long focus on healthcare by talking about a key requirement for any healthcare content marketer: working with doctors. (Need to get caught up?)
Today we’re starting a new month focused on your midyear strategy review, and in Episode 182, I’m sharing 5 tools to help you get up to speed on what your competitors have been up to.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook announces a(nother) News Feed algorithm change
- Twitter introduces Twitter Dashboard
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Turn Undervalued Content Into Content Marketing Gold,” by Joshua Nite on the TopRank Marketing blog
- Why now is the perfect time to dust off your 2016 strategy and review your progress toward your goals
- Why it’s important to keep tabs on what our competitors have been up to
- 5 tools to help you “spy” on what your competitors are doing in content marketing
- Tip of the Week: As part of your midyear refresh, take a look at your team’s internal processes to see what’s working and what needs improvement.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
See you again next week!
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. To learn more, download our complimentary audio 5 Things You Must Know About Content Marketing.
Comments are closed.