5 Things Content Marketers Can Be Thankful For [Content Marketing Podcast 202]
On this Thanksgiving Day episode of the Content Marketing Podcast, we take a few moments to reflect on the many things we have to be thankful for.
Welcome to Episode 202 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you joined us for last week’s podcast, you’ll recall we shared some insights from the Content Marketing Institute’s report B2C Content Marketing: 2017 Benchmark, Budgets, and Trends — North America. (Need to get caught up?)
It’s Thanksgiving Day here in the States — the perfect time for us content marketers to reflect on a few of the many things we have to be thankful for.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Jay Baer had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Facebook addresses its reporting snafu
- Periscope makes Periscope.tv moments more shareable
- Content Hit of the Week: “The Guide to Content Marketing Competitive Intelligence,” by Aaron Agius over at Search Engine Journal
- An apology to my fellow English-grammar sticklers
- Why I’m thankful for you
- Five blessings that make us content marketer more efficient and more productive … and that we can all be thankful for
- Tip of the Week: Thinking about holiday content? Start with your audience.
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!