5 Resources for Upping Your Webinar Marketing Mojo [Content Marketing Podcast 206]
If webinars are part of your 2017 content marketing strategy, we’ve got 5 handy resources to help you make a strong start.
Welcome to Episode 206 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If webinars are a part of your content marketing strategy for the coming year, and if this is a slow week for you, you have a great opportunity to get up to speed, and we’ve got five resources to get you started.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Jeff Hayzlett had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram rolls out live video for all U.S. users
- Snapchat adds Groups feature and two new creative tools
- Content Hit of the Week: “5 ways to skyrocket your content marketing in 2017” by Dmytro Spilka at The Next Web
- Some people say webinars are passé, but brands are still using them, and they are still effective, especially in the B2B world
- Five webinar resources to get you off the ground:
- The Smart Marketer’s Guide to Webinar Marketing, e-book by Unbounce
- Making the Business Case for Webinars, white paper by GoToWebinar
- How to Use Webinars to Close Business, webinar by ON24
- Various podcast episodes on webinar marketing
- How to Leverage Webinars for B2B Lead Generation, SlideShare by Uberflip
- Tip of the Week: The most important key to a successful webinar
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!