5 Resources to Broaden Your SEO Horizons [Content Marketing Podcast 204]
Looking to up your SEO game next year? Now’s the time to get up to speed, and we’ve got 5 resources to get you started.
Welcome to Episode 204 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If December is a slow month for you, it’s a great opportunity to brush up on your SEO knowledge, and we’ve got five resources to get you started.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Joe Pulizzi had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Shout out to my friend Adithya of Techwyse Internet Marketing for featuring the Content Marketing Podcast in his list of 121 Free Podcasts That Will Make You a Successful Marketer
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Pinterest rolls out new look for business profiles
- Twitter enables all users to create Moments on mobile
- Content Hit of the Week: “How to Include All Employees in Your Social Media Marketing,” by Ann Smarty over at Social Media Examiner
- Why SEO and content marketing are not the same thing … and how they do relate to each other
- Five of my favorite SEO resources:
- A word of advice for the next time you go Googling for SEO resources
- Tip of the Week: My preferred tool for SEO keyword research
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.