5 Resources to Broaden Your Podcasting Horizons [Content Marketing Podcast 205]
If 2017 will be the year you start a podcast, here are 5 helpful resources to help you get up to speed.
Welcome to Episode 205 of the Content Marketing Podcast!
If you’re planning to break into podcasting, and if December is a slow month for you, this is a great opportunity to get up to speed, and we’ve got five resources to get you started.
Give today’s episode a listen to hear:
- What Jay Baer had to say about The Content Marketing Coach
- Our latest News Feed segment:
- Instagram adds new features for comments
- Periscope now lets you save HD versions of broadcasts
- Content Hit of the Week: “60+ Content Marketing Predictions for a Successful 2017,” a new e-book by our friends at the Content Marketing Institute
- It’s not just about podcasting — think audio resources
- Five terrific podcasting resources:
- Tip of the Week: One crucial step before you buy a single piece of podcasting equipment
Please remember that this podcast is about you — your questions, your frustrations, your hopes and dreams for your content marketing program. So please take a moment to send me your feedback, questions, or comments via email, on our Facebook Page, or via Twitter.
Remember to snag your copy of The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN! — now available on Amazon!
- Find out how to connect and convert with content marketing.
- Learn to cut through the clutter with intelligent content that resonates with your specific target audience.
- Get the secrets for turning followers into customers … and customers into evangelists.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … and converts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and author of the book The Content Marketing Coach: Everything You Need to Get in the Game … and WIN!
Comments are closed.