10 Tweetable Tips to Make You a Better Blogger
- Get to know your audience and blog about the topics that interest them (Tweet this)
- Insert at least one visual into every blog post to add interest to your content (Tweet this)
- Every time you publish a new post, post a link to it on your social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) (Tweet this)
- Short paragraphs and short sentences will make your blog post more appealing to online readers (Tweet this)
- Mix things up by adding video, audio, and visuals such as infographics to your blogging mix (Tweet this)
- Select a few trusted bloggers in related industries and invite them to contribute guest
posts (Tweet this)
- Spend some time each day liking, sharing, and commeting on other people’s blog posts (Tweet this)
- Replicate your successes: Watch your Google Analytics and notice which types of blog posts attract the most traffic (Tweet this)
- Write your first draft all at once, then set it aside. Revisit an hour later and edit, edit, edit! (Tweet this)
- Keep a “bank” of post ideas that you can draw on when you have no idea what to blog about (Tweet this)
Got a question about blogging? Tell us about it in the comments, or hit me up at askrachelparker.com!
Each Friday, we deliver a simple but impactful tip to boost your mojo on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and other social networks.
About the Author
A self-described geek who can recite entire episodes of South Park by heart, Rachel Parker has had a passion for content ever since she was old enough to hold a crayon (purple, please).
As Founder and CEO of Resonance, Rachel helps businesses publish content that connects with their audience … andconverts those followers into customers. She’s also the host of the Content Marketing Podcast and a sought-after speaker, having presented to many major business and marketing organizations. Contact Rachel about speaking to your group or business.
See you again next week!
Comments are closed.